From Our Family to YoursOur Grandmother had a dream of a warm, home-like environment, coupled with the expert care that older adults deserve. Her dream was fulfilled when she opened Woodland Country Manor to the Oxford community in 1971.
Today we continue the tradition of individualized care in a family-oriented setting. Nestled in the country on a tree-lined, quiet road, we offer a peaceful place to call home. Ours is a holistic approach, with a commitment to our residents’ total well-being… physically, mentally, and spiritually.
At Woodland we maintain a large enough staff to comfortably accommodate every resident’s needs. We take great pride in our professional, nurturing caregivers… many of whom have been with us for more than 25 years. Their commitment and sincere care for our residents are resemblant of the level of quality care to treat each and every one with compassion.
Residents will enjoy:
- A beautiful country setting
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms
- A warm, homey atmosphere
- Delicious and nutritious home-style meals
- Stimulating activities and services
- Pet visitations
- Weekly beautician and barber services
- A truly caring and comforting staff
- A location convenient to Oxford, Hamilton and Eaton Ohio